You don't wish to install your Le Panyol oven yourself?
Contact the retailer in your region for an assembly service.
Talk to him about your plans.
Oven assembly depends on several factors:
- The position: inside or outside – free-standing or incorporated into an existing building …
- The final shape: traditional (fairly cubic) or round (igloo type)
- The finish: there's a wide choice of materials for covering your oven: rendering, natural stone, bricks, ceramic tiles…
The key assembly stages are:
- Choosing a position
- Building a base to support the oven
- Assembling the oven hearth
- Assembling the oven
- Insulating the oven
- Connecting the oven to a flue
- Covering and decorating the oven
Decide with your local retailer on the level of service you need.